09 September 2012

Finished: Book Lovers Hideaway

Donna over @ Book Lovers Hideaway wanted something dark but not too dark. We discussed a bunch of different designs. We went from full blown paranormal and then jumped to historical romance. But we finally settled for an Urban Fantasy type theme, but nothing too dark. So that totally ruled out any darker colors. I kept black (because you can't do dark without black) but added a very light color along side it. It's not exactly a bleeding red, but it's light and it makes the design less....dark.

Without further ado, here's her blog design :) What do you think?

           *Click on the banner to take you to Book Lovers Hideaway*


6 comments:

  1. Words can't express how much I love this design. It was like you were in my head when you designed this. Exactly what I wanted! Red is my fave color by the way :)

    Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love your design :) Is it really? Haha. It's mine too ^_^ Thanks again for coming to me <3

      Ana♥

      Delete
    2. I do so much and I will definitely come back again and again :)

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this design. The colors and everything really make that blog stand out. Next time I do a blog makeover, I know where I'm going. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna,

      Thank you :) Love hearing great feedback <3

      Ana♥

      Delete